Planning a wedding can be a very daunting task – there are so many things for a newly engaged couple to do: between researching the vendors, scheduling appointments, and navigating through the many contracts it can be literally exhausting, stressful and can make anyone want to take a time out! To help ease the stress of planning a wedding for over 100+ guests, getting married and starting this new journey we have provided the answers to the
TOP 6 Wedding Limousine Questions that EVERY client asks
because well, we do have the inside scoop!
Besides being New York’s Limousine experts we also have a full-time Wedding Coordinator that manages every detail for our clients: from wedding day transportation to bachelor/bachelorette parties, traveling to the salon on the wedding day, and any honeymoon transportation that is needed (to/from the airport) that is necessary.
TOP 6 Wedding Limousine Questions:
1. Does a Bride and Groom need two vehicles to travel to the ceremony? No! Most limousine companies want to tack on this “extra vehicle” to pad the bridal contract; unless you want the extra ride or there is a major geographical issue there is no need to book two separate vehicles for the Bride and Groom, we can safely transport the Bride and Groom to the wedding ceremony with one vehicle and on time!
2. Who travels to the ceremony with the Bride? These days as our Wedding Coordinator Debbie states: “Anything Goes! Traditionally, it's the Father of the Bride, however, I have arranged for the Bride to travel with both her parents, just her mom, just her dad, her siblings, and even the entire bridal party! My advice for any couple is to do what makes you happy!”
3. Do we have to book a traditional white limousine? Not at all ! It might be the most traditional vehicle color however there are several beautiful Vintage limousines that look just as fabulous on a wedding day. Some clients even book the traditional white limousine for the brides ceremony arrival, a black sprinter van for the bridal party, and a vintage limousine for the couple for the after ceremony send off - its your choice! Here's a look at some of our luxury line of wedding vehicles:
The 1933 Packard Presidential is our premier vintage car. The epitome of Art Deco styling, it is exceptionally rare with only 21 known to exist worldwide.
Rolls Royce Phantom V – James Young Edition
1962 James Young Edition Rolls-Royce Phantom V, originally built by Rolls-Royce for the Prince of Qatar. The automobile was subsequently purchased by King Farouk of Egypt. This EXACT vehicle won the Geneva International Car Show, in 1962, Best in Class.
Rolls-Royce Phantom V Limousine
Prestige. Elegance. Class. Style. And of course, luxury. These are just some of the words which describe our newest addition -- the Rolls-Royce Phantom V Limousine. Designed with passenger comfort in mind, this exquisite Rolls-Royce will leave you breathless.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
Featuring room for up to 11 adult passengers, Best-In-Class roof and side step-in heights and a wide entry, it has the most inviting interior ever. With a long list of standard safety features, the innovative Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van has passenger’s safety as a high priority.
Combines the mobility of a limousine with all the comfort of your own living room, so when you arrive you will arrive in comfort and turn heads. This unique vehicle is ultimate club on wheels for any event!
Find more of our luxury line of wedding vehicles here
4. Chauffeurs ummm ... what do they do? The responsibility of an All Star Limousine Chauffeur exceeds our clients expectations and surely surpasses our competition! Our Chauffeurs don't just transport the Bride and Groom to the ceremony, photography location, and reception our Chauffeurs are responsible for ensuring that the:
- Bride / Groom have the wedding certificate
- Grooms / Groomsman have their boutonnieres
- Groom has the rings
- Bride / Bridesmaids have their flowers
- Parents have their flowers
- Runner is laid down
- Pacing the bridal party as they proceed down the aisle
...and so much more!
We want our Chauffeurs to spoil our clients, make them comfortable and make sure everyone has fun! We take our Chauffeurs very seriously, all are dressed impeccably in new tuxedos, we conduct extensive back-ground checks and all have completed a lengthy training program.
5./5.5. What happens after the ceremony, does the Bride / Groom travel separate from the Bridal Party? How do the parents of the Bride/Groom travel to the reception? There is no “right way” to travel from the ceremony to the location for photos or the reception. If you want your private time with your new wife / husband before hosting 150+ guests we would recommend traveling alone, however if being with all your family and cherished friends is more your style – go with them, a fun party bus or the beautiful luxury Mercedes sprinters will be the right choice!
As for the parents of the Bride / Groom typically there is some time between the ceremony and reception as the newly married couple is off taking photos; arrangements can be made for the parents for whatever their needs are (to a location before the reception then to the reception); our Coordinator would suggest a beautiful town car or traditional stretch limousine, and of course can provide many additional options for our clients so they can make an informed decision.
6. What happens after the reception? After the reception any arrangement can be made to take you and your guests home. If you decide to travel alone a sleek MKT Town Car would be a great option; if you are hosting an after party a shuttle bus would be perfect, arrangements can be made for the clients parents as well any other guests.
To find out more about our All Star Limousines Wedding Services
contact Debbie, our Wedding Coordinator at 631.753.1234.
All Star Limousine is a Long Island, New York based company with an extensive global reach; we provide expert Wedding, Special Event and Executive Travel services throughout the Tri-State area and the world. We have over 30 years in the travel industry; our attention to detail, 2013 top-of-the-line vehicles and professional trained Chauffeurs set us apart from the rest.