The Chauffeur is an Important Part of the Wedding
The Driving Is The Easy Part
At All Star Limousine, we understand the importance of providing an exceptional professional chauffeur for our wedding limousine service. We scrutinize all applicants thoroughly. Each applicant is screened and must pass pre-employment background checks through an independent investigation agency. Every one of our professionals must pass random drug screenings and yearly physicals. Our wedding limo service chauffeurs are impeccably dressed, have superior customer service skills, drive cars that are equipped with Bluetooth TeleTrac Global Positioning System (GPS), and are TLC and/or CDL licensed.
All Star wedding limo drivers have responsibilities far beyond getting you to the church on time. Wedding limousine chauffeurs are trained to help with the following wedding duties if you desire them:
- Help the Groom and his ushers with their boutonnieres.
- Help the Bride and bridesmaids with their bouquets.
- Remind the Bride and Groom of the rings and marriage license.
- Lay down the church aisle runner.
- Space the wedding party processional down the aisle for photographs.
- Straighten the Brides gown and train before she walks down the aisle and before each photograph.
- Assist with umbrellas during inclement weather.
- Remove Church flowers and bring them to the reception hall.
- Provide his services in Formal Tuxedo attire.
- And most anything else with which you need help.